1. Clean removing the scent glands from small of back and upper forearm areas.
2. Soak in preferred soak if so desired.
3. Bacon everything tastes better with Bacon right?
4. Potatoes, carrots, onions, corn and peas or green beans optional.
5. A couple of onions or apple and onion.
6. Salt and pepper to your taste.
Soak if desired.
Place in roaster.
Put onions or apple onion combo inside chest area.
Place bacon over woodchuck to your taste.
Put the veggies around the woodchuck.
Add about four (4) cups of water.
Place in 350 degree oven and roast for 3 to 4 hours.